Woke up at 6.30AM this morning. Dammit, only 20mins for me to prepare.
Ah ah, Aloysius Brother skipped school. Chao ahbeng. -.-
Reached canteen, talked to Huda and Jieyi. Thanks Huda for the chocolates. Lol! :)
Went for AVA duty with Jieyi. Zhan Hui teaching me how to use the new system. I just keep nodding my head. Don't even understand. ._.
Then one Sec4 senior came. Maximum 2 person inside GO. So I went out. I stood outside the GO like an idiot. -.- Had national anthem and pledge with more than 10 teachers! Mrs.Kok glanced at my attire, didn't say anything. :P Mr.Clement Lim saw me. He said, " Dilis! What are you doing here? " . I pointed to the AVA badge then he walked away. LOL!
Home Period, drew lots for the change of sitting arrangement. Chose number 16, Yeon Hao's current place. Will be sitting with Syafiqah tomorrow. :) Sure kena bully by her, lol!
P.E , didn't run.
Mother Tongue, I became ShunYi's husband! O:
History, ate sweet to keep me awake.
English, got scolded. Stayed back later to finish up homework.
AVA was supposed to start at 2.30PM . But my group had to stay back to finish up the research for debate. Did till 3.15PM then went up Control Room.
Found all the AVA members in 1/7 classroom. They just started playing games. :) Played games for the whole AVA day. Super fun.
RuiHong was caught red-handed! He wanted to sabo me. LOLOL. Fail ah deh. :P
Took bus home, saw the guy who stared at me the other time I went out with Tressa. LOL still the same, he kept staring. -.- I wonder if he's Kwang Ming, cause he looks like him. o.o Thanks Jieni for giving me the 2 oranges. LOL
Went home, was expecting Tressa to be at home. Whole house was empty. I was starving then, so I cooked maggie mee. Lol. Poor thing hor. -.-
Saw Kenneth staring at me when I was walking out of school. o.O Don't even know him that well.
destiny: nice video.. btw,u sound happy tay jy fell =x
Lol! You should see the way she fell. Super funny I tell you.
jon: eh wan to go jbp with me a not
jon: tell me lor nxt time whn on
jon: i've nth to type lol
Don't want. Jurong Bird Park is gay! LOL :P
♥JIENI: bwahahahaa. no sec1s today! sadddddened.
Ya lo ya lo! :( But still okay la, the games were fun. :D
JooQee: somekind of laughter my dear , noo. im not crazy ):
Yes yes. JooQee sister is not crazy.
Ah ah, Aloysius Brother skipped school. Chao ahbeng. -.-
Reached canteen, talked to Huda and Jieyi. Thanks Huda for the chocolates. Lol! :)
Went for AVA duty with Jieyi. Zhan Hui teaching me how to use the new system. I just keep nodding my head. Don't even understand. ._.
Then one Sec4 senior came. Maximum 2 person inside GO. So I went out. I stood outside the GO like an idiot. -.- Had national anthem and pledge with more than 10 teachers! Mrs.Kok glanced at my attire, didn't say anything. :P Mr.Clement Lim saw me. He said, " Dilis! What are you doing here? " . I pointed to the AVA badge then he walked away. LOL!
Home Period, drew lots for the change of sitting arrangement. Chose number 16, Yeon Hao's current place. Will be sitting with Syafiqah tomorrow. :) Sure kena bully by her, lol!
P.E , didn't run.
Mother Tongue, I became ShunYi's husband! O:
History, ate sweet to keep me awake.
English, got scolded. Stayed back later to finish up homework.
AVA was supposed to start at 2.30PM . But my group had to stay back to finish up the research for debate. Did till 3.15PM then went up Control Room.
Found all the AVA members in 1/7 classroom. They just started playing games. :) Played games for the whole AVA day. Super fun.
RuiHong was caught red-handed! He wanted to sabo me. LOLOL. Fail ah deh. :P
Took bus home, saw the guy who stared at me the other time I went out with Tressa. LOL still the same, he kept staring. -.- I wonder if he's Kwang Ming, cause he looks like him. o.o Thanks Jieni for giving me the 2 oranges. LOL
Went home, was expecting Tressa to be at home. Whole house was empty. I was starving then, so I cooked maggie mee. Lol. Poor thing hor. -.-
Saw Kenneth staring at me when I was walking out of school. o.O Don't even know him that well.
destiny: nice video.. btw,u sound happy tay jy fell =x
Lol! You should see the way she fell. Super funny I tell you.
jon: eh wan to go jbp with me a not
jon: tell me lor nxt time whn on
jon: i've nth to type lol
Don't want. Jurong Bird Park is gay! LOL :P
♥JIENI: bwahahahaa. no sec1s today! sadddddened.
Ya lo ya lo! :( But still okay la, the games were fun. :D
JooQee: somekind of laughter my dear , noo. im not crazy ):
Yes yes. JooQee sister is not crazy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home