Ah, pet society is fun. :D
Hacked Tressa's items and clothes. :x Im a level 6 noob but my house and character is that of a level 15? LOL
Jieni's jealous. :P
Oh oh, I helped Jonathan to create his blog already! :)
www.jonlovestigers.blogspot.com < Do visit okay.
Er, I need to go now. Have to do Maths revision.
Ah, Imma good girl. :)
Everyone agrees on that.
Will reply to tags and relink next time. And change my song too. LOL
Byebye. :D
Hacked Tressa's items and clothes. :x Im a level 6 noob but my house and character is that of a level 15? LOL
Jieni's jealous. :P
Oh oh, I helped Jonathan to create his blog already! :)
www.jonlovestigers.blogspot.com < Do visit okay.
Er, I need to go now. Have to do Maths revision.
Ah, Imma good girl. :)
Everyone agrees on that.
Will reply to tags and relink next time. And change my song too. LOL
Byebye. :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home