Good news, Grandfather recovered. :D!
Vanessa, cousins and aunt came my house today. Sad thing is that, I have to go back school for AVA. I walked to school. There's something really wierd that happened.
So yeah, I was walking. Then there was this malay drunk guy in front of me. He waved to someone in front of him but apparently, there wasn't anyone around except me, but I was behind him. I ignored him, then continue walking behind. Then he started turning around, looking at me for every three seconds. I still ignored him. Then he suddenly ran up a few steps of stairs and hide behind a pillar. When I walked past, he peeked at me. And when I walked past, I swear I was worried what he might do to me behind my back. Lol. So I walked damn fast, and walked beside a primary school boy. LOL nearest human then. :x
Reached school, was late. Leeson waited for me. Everything was boring. So boring till me and Leeson literally slept inside the control room. -.-
Reached home, was daaaaamn tired. Had dinner with Vanessa and cousins. LOL Nicholas paiseh ah, got Vanessa around then dont dare take food. Keep ask me help him. Lol! Nieces came then we went down to the playground to play. Everyone sat on the circle circle ride ride thing. Was freaking giddy I swear! Stupid Benet and Douglas still pushing the whole thing, making me more giddy. Then when the thing finally stopped, I immediately fell to the floor. Lol, must say it was embarrassing for me. -.-
Friday need go back school again. Ah, me is dont want! ): HaoYang ask me go there sleep again. LOLOL. -.-
Oh, today when I woke up in the control room, my lower lip got a dent. -.- Because of my braces. LOL, so unglam. :x
JQ(:: Im only left with art and english group travel journal,wahahahah !
Omg, fast! Im still stuck in Anne Frank one! Sian, dont even know what to do. -.-
TIONGDA: lol .
Thats not me hor. -.-
destiny: I CAN ENJOY INDIA FOOD! =X
All curry only. SINGAPORE ALSO GOT! Lol!
YIHAN ♥: that person tagged your blog too -.-
Lol.
Val: haha! thanks (:
Ask Ariani sing louder next time! :x
senior citizen 2: lol pb means pubor?
senior citizen 2: wah dream about man ar =.=
HAHA! Passerby lah boss. -.- LOL not nude men can liao. -.-
S0T0NG: this holiday will suck i tell u!X)
Ya lo! So many homework one! ):
destiny: hope ur grandpa recover soon!
:D thanks alot!
ywvi: u dun emo lah i go hug ur pet in petsociety ok. m pet name is Gucci lol eh hehehehe.
Lol, thanks! :)
YIHAN ♥: cheer up okie !{:
:D thanks alot!
TIONGDA: cheerup (:
:D thanks alot!
Vanessa, cousins and aunt came my house today. Sad thing is that, I have to go back school for AVA. I walked to school. There's something really wierd that happened.
So yeah, I was walking. Then there was this malay drunk guy in front of me. He waved to someone in front of him but apparently, there wasn't anyone around except me, but I was behind him. I ignored him, then continue walking behind. Then he started turning around, looking at me for every three seconds. I still ignored him. Then he suddenly ran up a few steps of stairs and hide behind a pillar. When I walked past, he peeked at me. And when I walked past, I swear I was worried what he might do to me behind my back. Lol. So I walked damn fast, and walked beside a primary school boy. LOL nearest human then. :x
Reached school, was late. Leeson waited for me. Everything was boring. So boring till me and Leeson literally slept inside the control room. -.-
Reached home, was daaaaamn tired. Had dinner with Vanessa and cousins. LOL Nicholas paiseh ah, got Vanessa around then dont dare take food. Keep ask me help him. Lol! Nieces came then we went down to the playground to play. Everyone sat on the circle circle ride ride thing. Was freaking giddy I swear! Stupid Benet and Douglas still pushing the whole thing, making me more giddy. Then when the thing finally stopped, I immediately fell to the floor. Lol, must say it was embarrassing for me. -.-
Friday need go back school again. Ah, me is dont want! ): HaoYang ask me go there sleep again. LOLOL. -.-
Oh, today when I woke up in the control room, my lower lip got a dent. -.- Because of my braces. LOL, so unglam. :x
JQ(:: Im only left with art and english group travel journal,wahahahah !
Omg, fast! Im still stuck in Anne Frank one! Sian, dont even know what to do. -.-
TIONGDA: lol .
Thats not me hor. -.-
destiny: I CAN ENJOY INDIA FOOD! =X
All curry only. SINGAPORE ALSO GOT! Lol!
YIHAN ♥: that person tagged your blog too -.-
Lol.
Val: haha! thanks (:
Ask Ariani sing louder next time! :x
senior citizen 2: lol pb means pubor?
senior citizen 2: wah dream about man ar =.=
HAHA! Passerby lah boss. -.- LOL not nude men can liao. -.-
S0T0NG: this holiday will suck i tell u!X)
Ya lo! So many homework one! ):
destiny: hope ur grandpa recover soon!
:D thanks alot!
ywvi: u dun emo lah i go hug ur pet in petsociety ok. m pet name is Gucci lol eh hehehehe.
Lol, thanks! :)
YIHAN ♥: cheer up okie !{:
:D thanks alot!
TIONGDA: cheerup (:
:D thanks alot!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home