Happy Belated Birthday to David! :)
14 years old already huh! Study hard and score better results than me okay! I'll win you of course, so we dont have to keep comparing results. :x You still owe me one 人情 hor! Pass you your present on Monday. :)Mum woke me up in the morning. Vanessa was here already. Washed up, ate the breakfast -
Vanessa is currently bringing down her neck.
So, ate the breakfast Tressa bought for me. Then slacked around, bathed and went down to AMK Hub with Mum and Tressa to meet Carine, while Vanessa went back to Anderson to see see people dance. :D Bought myself a square black colour bag. Carine say I can skip to school with it on. HAHA! Lunched at the Food Court. :)
Went home then Vanessa came again. She bathed and come slack with me. HAHA! Played with light sticks. :x
Then was sleeping on sofa just now. Tressa woke me up, asked me go to bed and sleep but Im fully awake now! :( Howzxc??!!
VANESSA IS STAYING IN MY HOUSE TONIGHT!
The above post was supposed to be published yesterday night. But after I typed finish, no Internet connection already. Lol.
TODAY, Vanessa tickled me to wake me up. Lol. Went to have breakfast together. Then I went to cut my hair. When I reached home, Vanessa already went home. Come again okay, Vanessa! :D
School's reopening tomorrow. I still have homework to do. Sianzxc.
Science especially! I dont know how to doooooo. ):
Some retarded person wanted to see my young pictures so I shall post some pictures. :D
Zz, cant find. Nevermind, I go take NOW. :D






K done. :D
Now Im gonna do my school's blog. :x
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home