HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YEON HAO!
I dont know whats your exact age ah, but you're still older than us! :x Thanks for calling me stupid for everything I did. Thank you too for teaching me Maths. :) Last long with YuPing! :DAssembly, band performed. Focused on KaiBin and realised that he smiled everytime after a few seconds. Lol, cute ah. :)
P.E, teamed with SiYun, Alicia, YuenWvei, David and Roger. Had to do 1 sit up and 1 push up when we reached the cones. I didn't want to do, so when Mr Poh had his eyes off me, I quickly ran off to the next cone. :x David saw and kept laughing at me. Lol! And my aiming sucks! -.- Then I ran back halfway and tried shooting the ball again, David saw and laughed. Lol, he's so cute ah. :)
Art, oh my god. -.- Almost all the people around me was sleeping! I was sleeping, Yeon Hao was sleeping, David was sleeping and Jooqee was sleeping too! And this time, my head almost knocked onto the keyboard. -.- Somemore ah, Ms Nur just sitting beside me. Lol!
Literature, had discussions on Anne Frank's stuffs. Patrick and Jieyi kept hooking my leg, irritating. Lol.
English, had discussions on the Travel Journal thing. Is it a travel journal? Lol, I forgot ah. -.- Exchanged numbers and msn with Heng Ting and Si Yao. Oh, Si Yao is my " brother ". Same surname ah, Toh. :D High five! :)
I've realised how many " lol " I used everytime in my posts. :x I also kept using " lol " in my smses. I seldom use " haha " ah, cause it sounds gay to me. Er, Im trying my best not to type any " lol " now. Cause I dont know the reason why.
Im reading out what I am typing now, and I think it's wierd for me to do this.
Ah, random. -.-
Omg omg omg! Fridaaaaaaaaaay! :) So excited ah, only KaiKeat and me taking photos. I must own him! :P Oh, and I heard from Eugenia that RuiHong told them that I have good photography skills? LOL thanks ah deh. :D
Jeremy: na ~ the tag you wanted .. =)
Lol! Thanks. :D Oh oh, forgot to tell you. Got one time in the morning right, you walking behind me only. LOL I carried my bag in my hand cause I remembered that I once told you that my bag's gold in colour. :P Neh neh ni poo poo, you still cant find me. HAHA!
senior citizen 2: i noe u r the one in red la, i not **** eye okae? + second picture very obvious it is u coz i remember ur face -.-.
Or hor, vulgar ah! Shit you ah, today wave to you you never see! -.-
jon :): hellos hellos next time must show me the pictures u take wor
LOL siao siao. You head of the photography thing thing in your school leh. Cannot compare with you. :x
ws: LOL,i can lazy you cannot ah
LOL where got like that one!
♥JIENI: DILISSSS
JIENIIIIII. :) Maple with me, now!
destiny: come attend lesson with me =x
What lesson? LOL!
S0T0NG: I'm fineee too(: thank u,how are u and sinni?
Not in contact anymore. You and her leh?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home