Heeeeeeeello. :D
Back in school today after 1 week of holiday. People commented on my hair, Ms Joyce caught me for my attire thrice and and anddddddddd, I handed up ALL my homework! :D Okay, except Literature. :x But, Im doing it now lo.
YAY, finished! :D
And I didnt expect my previous post to lure so many people to my blog to comment on them. HAHA! Thanks alot! :D
OH OH! I still need to go school's blog. Yu Lao Shi asked us to spam one guy's blog. LOL
So many days never reply to tags already huh! Lol. Sorry. :x
YIHAN ♥: AI NI!
Wo bu ai ni. LOL
Jieyi: My grandfather was sick too. Haha
Is he better now then?
Nick: Hey ; Are Tagged To my Quiz In My Blog
Nick? OH, I thought Nicholas. :x Ah sorry. Not my type of quiz. :x
♥JIENI: Help ask your susu, how does that meat taste? LOL. OKOK. im innocent.
I havent feed the meat to Susu yet. LOL
S0T0NG: Ahahaha!of course man(: it runs in the blood
HAHA! :D School reopened. Secondary 3 now huh. Old. :x
senior citizen 2: dilis is 大头 XD
My head very big meh. LOL not big to me leh. o.o
vanessa: HAHAHA I SAID, "You can write 'Vanessa is currently breathing down my neck.'" LOL!
CHEY! That night you never say properly. LOL
yileee.: omg you look so cute! :D.
Haha, thanks! :D
JooQee: i like the one you wearing swim suit standing up one,hahahaha (: no offence.
Cool huh. Still can see my tummy. :x I still got more swim suits one. ^^
destiny: ur last pic look like a guy!
EH EH, THANKS AH! Lol.
wils: oh i remembered that there's this retarded baby keep smiling at me for no reason. hahaha. but your are cute days when you are small
Eh, paiseh lah. That time small anyhow see people anyhow smile lo. So friendly hor. :D Haha, thanks! :D
jon: so cute! :)
Haha, thanks! :D Get well soon.
katrina: hey you're the one that tagged me ? :D haha ,
Lol, yeah. :D
F.PEINEE{♥}: psx.xwill link you asap.lovelove{`♥}
Okay! ♥
Benet: You look likesome reatarded with a big head LOL
My head reeeeeally so big meh. -.-
爱;小ShiiPeii: RELINKK PLEASE (:
Relinked. :D
jieyi: OMG! so damn cute. can't imagine it's you -.-
Eh what the hell, dont like that lah. LOL
Jooqee: Cheena dilis in second picture! :x
LOL thats Sembawang beach leh, dont noob!
Jillian.: HELLO DILIS :))) hahaha you're so fuxxg cute last time. LAST TIME. HAHA. joking, now also lah, tho i havent seen you in like dunno-how-lg.:)
Haha thanks! :D
Back in school today after 1 week of holiday. People commented on my hair, Ms Joyce caught me for my attire thrice and and anddddddddd, I handed up ALL my homework! :D Okay, except Literature. :x But, Im doing it now lo.
YAY, finished! :D
And I didnt expect my previous post to lure so many people to my blog to comment on them. HAHA! Thanks alot! :D
OH OH! I still need to go school's blog. Yu Lao Shi asked us to spam one guy's blog. LOL
So many days never reply to tags already huh! Lol. Sorry. :x
YIHAN ♥: AI NI!
Wo bu ai ni. LOL
Jieyi: My grandfather was sick too. Haha
Is he better now then?
Nick: Hey ; Are Tagged To my Quiz In My Blog
Nick? OH, I thought Nicholas. :x Ah sorry. Not my type of quiz. :x
♥JIENI: Help ask your susu, how does that meat taste? LOL. OKOK. im innocent.
I havent feed the meat to Susu yet. LOL
S0T0NG: Ahahaha!of course man(: it runs in the blood
HAHA! :D School reopened. Secondary 3 now huh. Old. :x
senior citizen 2: dilis is 大头 XD
My head very big meh. LOL not big to me leh. o.o
vanessa: HAHAHA I SAID, "You can write 'Vanessa is currently breathing down my neck.'" LOL!
CHEY! That night you never say properly. LOL
yileee.: omg you look so cute! :D.
Haha, thanks! :D
JooQee: i like the one you wearing swim suit standing up one,hahahaha (: no offence.
Cool huh. Still can see my tummy. :x I still got more swim suits one. ^^
destiny: ur last pic look like a guy!
EH EH, THANKS AH! Lol.
wils: oh i remembered that there's this retarded baby keep smiling at me for no reason. hahaha. but your are cute days when you are small
Eh, paiseh lah. That time small anyhow see people anyhow smile lo. So friendly hor. :D Haha, thanks! :D
jon: so cute! :)
Haha, thanks! :D Get well soon.
katrina: hey you're the one that tagged me ? :D haha ,
Lol, yeah. :D
F.PEINEE{♥}: psx.xwill link you asap.lovelove{`♥}
Okay! ♥
Benet: You look likesome reatarded with a big head LOL
My head reeeeeally so big meh. -.-
爱;小ShiiPeii: RELINKK PLEASE (:
Relinked. :D
jieyi: OMG! so damn cute. can't imagine it's you -.-
Eh what the hell, dont like that lah. LOL
Jooqee: Cheena dilis in second picture! :x
LOL thats Sembawang beach leh, dont noob!
Jillian.: HELLO DILIS :))) hahaha you're so fuxxg cute last time. LAST TIME. HAHA. joking, now also lah, tho i havent seen you in like dunno-how-lg.:)
Haha thanks! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home