Hello! :) I feel very happy when I woke up this morning cause I recieved 11 messages. HAHA! No ah, that wasn't the reason. I just feel very happy. :) Didnt bother to reply those messages at first. Then went toilet, sit on toilet bowl, almost sleep. To keep myself awake, I replied all the messages.
Want to know why I recieved so many messages? Cause the night before yesterday, I completed the 100 Math questions in a day's time. Then I texted almost all the Singtel users, telling them that I've completed my work and asked if there's any reward. :x Some nocturnal ones replied, then others replied to me in the morning lo. :D
I am proud of myself. Good job Dilis! :)
Washed up, brushed teeth. Found out that the corner of my mouth is peeling. Somemore when the colgate came in contact with the wound, it hurts a freaking damn lot! -.- Then I called Dad and Mum wake up. Had breakfast together. :)
Ah skip skip. -.- It's boring.
Stupid YongSim, smsed me to come online at night then he himself never online! ZZZ -.- Smack him upside down inside out and all around ah! -.-
My right eye hurts. My sore throat is back. And and the wound hurts. Omggggggg. -.-
English
1) Travel Journal project- Group work
2) D.I.E page 112 to 117. Practice Passage 9. Encounter with Artic mosquitos.
Maths
3) Workbook chapter 1 Questions 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12
4) Chapter 2 Questions 3c, 3e, 4c, 4e, 5c, 5g, 6e, 6f, 6g, 6h, 7e, 7g, 8c, 8e, 10c, 10d, 10i, 10j
5) 100 Questions on factorisation worksheet.
Chinese
6) Interviewing on their opinion on The newspaper article.
7) Post up picture in school's personal blog.
Literature
8) Journal writing on Anne Frank - typed.
Art
9) Storyboard and characters in visual diary.
Geography
10) Population pyramid worksheet
Science
11) Science project on magic trick
12) Workbook Chapter 17.1
13) Notes on reflected image, Draw the reflection.
History
14) Worksheet on chapter 5
See, improvement right. :) Omg, Im so guai. :x
♥JIENI: HUALAA. I were be able to make you say 'LOL' one
You already made me said that while smsing you. LOL
TIONGDA: err , cause imy ?
TIONGDA: and you ah . takecare of yourself ah ! sorethroat . got eat strepsils ? (:
Keep eating strepsils your tongue will peel lah deh!
destiny: come get frm me lor =x
You come back Singapore, gimme, then we go together. LOL
TIONGDA: DEKT (:
Dilis En Kai Toh. -.-
ws: zzzz
ws: BTH
Ooooooh, no wonder you were so angry that day. Now I know why.
joyceln: hiie jie taag tag me bak hor.... hhahas
Lol! I still havent help you do your blogskin seh. :x
ws: Me also miss you worxzxxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz D:
Dont twiitt nehhx.
S0T0NG: sameeee,since sch started bcame like this,ahaha!idk what to ask u?:P
LOL. How are you. You are how. -.-
jon :): oops :X okae la hope ur sore throat recovers soon!
Recovered already, now have again! -.-
Tressa: Wah even I myself seldom read your blog now MAKE THE FONTS BIGGER LA THEN I READ
Walao, you kee siao ah? This font small meh. -.-
senior citizen 2: wah dilis todae saw u makan with ur family at the kopi tiam leh, summore makan supper sia
senior citizen 2: Did i make u angry ? if yes, then sorry, if no, then i take back my sorry
Thats our dinner, not supper. LOL. HaoYang cock eye one, never see me. -.- LOL no lah! You can take it backkkkk. :)
Cherlyn: Haha (: I'm back le . Yeah ;D .
LOL good. :D
miaoling.: LOL, held my hand! Haha, :D tag too:)
Correct what, I held your hand then you stopped walking. LOL
♥JIENI: another one copied from my blog. But you nevermind. (: Yihan cannot (:
LOL yihan ah you! No sense of originality. Lol.
jon :): hello u ought to relax relax~think of the bright side ya?:)
LOL! Okay okay. :)
Aloy: tag!!!!
Thanks, no life person. :x JOKING.
Byeeeeeeeee. :)
Lovezxc. ♥
Want to know why I recieved so many messages? Cause the night before yesterday, I completed the 100 Math questions in a day's time. Then I texted almost all the Singtel users, telling them that I've completed my work and asked if there's any reward. :x Some nocturnal ones replied, then others replied to me in the morning lo. :D
I am proud of myself. Good job Dilis! :)
Washed up, brushed teeth. Found out that the corner of my mouth is peeling. Somemore when the colgate came in contact with the wound, it hurts a freaking damn lot! -.- Then I called Dad and Mum wake up. Had breakfast together. :)
Ah skip skip. -.- It's boring.
Stupid YongSim, smsed me to come online at night then he himself never online! ZZZ -.- Smack him upside down inside out and all around ah! -.-
My right eye hurts. My sore throat is back. And and the wound hurts. Omggggggg. -.-
English
1) Travel Journal project- Group work
Maths
3) Workbook chapter 1 Questions 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12
4) Chapter 2 Questions 3c, 3e, 4c, 4e, 5c, 5g, 6e, 6f, 6g, 6h, 7e, 7g, 8c, 8e, 10c, 10d, 10i, 10j
Chinese
6) Interviewing on their opinion on The newspaper article.
7) Post up picture in school's personal blog.
Literature
8) Journal writing on Anne Frank - typed.
Art
9) Storyboard and characters in visual diary.
Geography
Science
11) Science project on magic trick
12) Workbook Chapter 17.1
History
14) Worksheet on chapter 5
See, improvement right. :) Omg, Im so guai. :x
♥JIENI: HUALAA. I were be able to make you say 'LOL' one
You already made me said that while smsing you. LOL
TIONGDA: err , cause imy ?
TIONGDA: and you ah . takecare of yourself ah ! sorethroat . got eat strepsils ? (:
Keep eating strepsils your tongue will peel lah deh!
destiny: come get frm me lor =x
You come back Singapore, gimme, then we go together. LOL
TIONGDA: DEKT (:
Dilis En Kai Toh. -.-
ws: zzzz
ws: BTH
Ooooooh, no wonder you were so angry that day. Now I know why.
joyceln: hiie jie taag tag me bak hor.... hhahas
Lol! I still havent help you do your blogskin seh. :x
ws: Me also miss you worxzxxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz D:
Dont twiitt nehhx.
S0T0NG: sameeee,since sch started bcame like this,ahaha!idk what to ask u?:P
LOL. How are you. You are how. -.-
jon :): oops :X okae la hope ur sore throat recovers soon!
Recovered already, now have again! -.-
Tressa: Wah even I myself seldom read your blog now MAKE THE FONTS BIGGER LA THEN I READ
Walao, you kee siao ah? This font small meh. -.-
senior citizen 2: wah dilis todae saw u makan with ur family at the kopi tiam leh, summore makan supper sia
senior citizen 2: Did i make u angry ? if yes, then sorry, if no, then i take back my sorry
Thats our dinner, not supper. LOL. HaoYang cock eye one, never see me. -.- LOL no lah! You can take it backkkkk. :)
Cherlyn: Haha (: I'm back le . Yeah ;D .
LOL good. :D
miaoling.: LOL, held my hand! Haha, :D tag too:)
Correct what, I held your hand then you stopped walking. LOL
♥JIENI: another one copied from my blog. But you nevermind. (: Yihan cannot (:
LOL yihan ah you! No sense of originality. Lol.
jon :): hello u ought to relax relax~think of the bright side ya?:)
LOL! Okay okay. :)
Aloy: tag!!!!
Thanks, no life person. :x JOKING.
Byeeeeeeeee. :)
Lovezxc. ♥
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home