Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello readers. :D
I missed AVA today. -.- Haoyang is angry, I think. Nevermind, I have my reason. :)

Came online and played Pet Society. Viewed blogs and went friendster.
I know, Im a no life person.

Yesterday night very shiok. Tressa and I was doing homework together till 2am plus. And to keep ourselves awake, we ate wasabi potato chips. LOL damn shioooook. :D See, good girls leh.

Ah, what else to blog about. -.-
Oh oh. Tomorrow will be going out with Carine, Mum and Tressa to either Junction8 or AMK Hub to get me a new bag. My bag, which I had with me for like 3 months, was torn. -.- Somemore the part where it was torn is where I always put my tie and wallet. So light still can be torn, pro. -.- Woo, I want eat Sakae Sushi tomorrow! :D

Let's hope that Haoyang is no longer mad with me okayyyyyyy? :D


senior citizen 2: dilis u so man, swing 1 uppercut for the drunken man can liao =.=
LOL crazy. Somemore I where got man seh. -.- Anyhow nia you.

hao yang: ya follow by SC2 favourite flying kick...oi oi respect a bit la...hao yang de meat..
Lol. Mehhh~ :x

S0T0NG: i forget brg back my hmwk(: hehe
Wa, congratulations! Once a sotong, always a sotong. :x

senior citizen 2: sry la hao yang i forgot put lamb chop =.=
HAHA!

destiny: i eating traditional curry almost daily...lol
LOL! Poor you. Hope all that wont spoil your taste bud. LOL

hao yang: zzz...SC2 u good...
He is always good. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home