Im flaring up. Everytime I mention about A or everytime I view B's blog, I'll get angry. Real angry. Both are no life people. Both flirt like hell. Both aren't good friends. Both don't appreciate friends but claimed that they do.
I really hate them alot.
People say it's not good to have alot of hatred, who knows, they might dislike you too. But their bad points are just too much to be kept silence about. Honestly, I backstabbed alot about them to people. I mean, who dont backstab about others? Others backstab about me too, if not I wouldnt sneeze so many times per day. And surprisingly enough, I know who they are.
It's cliche, my dears.
All people are hypocrites. I am a hypocrite, Jooqee is a hypocrite, Jieyi is a hypocrite, Tressa is a hypocrite, EVERYONE is a hypocrite.
Everyone get a life please, ha ha.
Good, Yongsim's quiz made me feel high already.
Omg, the answer is me. -.- What the hell. I dont even know my score is 3/10 !!!!
LOL I was shocked. -.-
http://miyavi382.blogspot.com/
I have alot alot homework! ):
English
1) Travel Journal project- Group work
2) D.I.E page 112 to 117. Practice Passage 9. Encounter with Artic mosquitos.
Maths
3) Workbook chapter 1 Questions 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12
4) Chapter 2 Questions 3c, 3e, 4c, 4e, 5c, 5g, 6e, 6f, 6g, 6h, 7e, 7g, 8c, 8e, 10c, 10d, 10i, 10j
5) 100 Questions on factorisation worksheet.
Chinese
6) Interviewing on their opinion on The newspaper article.
7) Post up picture in school's personal blog.
Literature
8) Journal writing on Anne Frank - typed.
Art
9) Storyboard and characters in visual diary.
Geography
10) Population pyramid worksheet
Science
11) Science project on magic trick
12) Workbook Chapter 17.1
13) Notes on reflected image, Draw the reflection.
History
14) Worksheet on chapter 5
Copy and pasted from Jieni's blog. Edited some though. Sigh, managed to complete Geography so far. Working on the factorisation 100 questions now..
Im. Dead.
I really hate them alot.
People say it's not good to have alot of hatred, who knows, they might dislike you too. But their bad points are just too much to be kept silence about. Honestly, I backstabbed alot about them to people. I mean, who dont backstab about others? Others backstab about me too, if not I wouldnt sneeze so many times per day. And surprisingly enough, I know who they are.
It's cliche, my dears.
All people are hypocrites. I am a hypocrite, Jooqee is a hypocrite, Jieyi is a hypocrite, Tressa is a hypocrite, EVERYONE is a hypocrite.
Everyone get a life please, ha ha.
Good, Yongsim's quiz made me feel high already.
Omg, the answer is me. -.- What the hell. I dont even know my score is 3/10 !!!!
LOL I was shocked. -.-
http://miyavi382.blogspot.com/
I have alot alot homework! ):
English
1) Travel Journal project- Group work
2) D.I.E page 112 to 117. Practice Passage 9. Encounter with Artic mosquitos.
Maths
3) Workbook chapter 1 Questions 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12
4) Chapter 2 Questions 3c, 3e, 4c, 4e, 5c, 5g, 6e, 6f, 6g, 6h, 7e, 7g, 8c, 8e, 10c, 10d, 10i, 10j
5) 100 Questions on factorisation worksheet.
Chinese
6) Interviewing on their opinion on The newspaper article.
7) Post up picture in school's personal blog.
Literature
8) Journal writing on Anne Frank - typed.
Art
9) Storyboard and characters in visual diary.
Geography
Science
11) Science project on magic trick
12) Workbook Chapter 17.1
13) Notes on reflected image, Draw the reflection.
History
14) Worksheet on chapter 5
Copy and pasted from Jieni's blog. Edited some though. Sigh, managed to complete Geography so far. Working on the factorisation 100 questions now..
Im. Dead.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home