Friday, March 27, 2009

Im so tired. Having sore throat, sucky. -.-


Next week no need to study. Okay lah, need study ah, but no books.
Monday, going for learning journey.
Tuesday, E-Learning.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, SEC2 CAMP! :D


Im so tired.
Im so tired.
Im so tired.


Jeremy: don't worry so much about your book . Ms Lim is a nice teacher . She will understand derhs
Jeremy: by the way , don't listen to your friend's bull**** . There is no ghost in the sec 2 campsite . I have been there twice . ^^
Joyce also tell me dont have. But but my friend say have.


destiny: told u tat ur baby pic look like a guy de lor.. =x
THANKS AH! Lol.


♥JIENI: Now then know I clever, LOL. HAHA. Im so damn proud
LOL no need to be proud one. Cause Im always more clever than you. :P You want bet on something?


♥/CHERIES.: heys , dilis jiejie:D:D. tagged, tc + gooodbye<3
Thanks. :D

senior citizen 2: ur likes and dislikes so easy write, juz write u like to spam, and dislike me can liao XD. *don*
senior citizen 2: *done*
Eh dont noob leh. I where got spam people. Unlike you, everytime want spam me. -.- Okay, I dont friend you. Noob, done also spell wrong. Remember hor, I dont friend you. Dont nod to me when you walk pass my class ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home