Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Morning had AVA duty. Did the P.A system below. Mrs Kok was scolding a girl. I heard that she have to do school service for 1 hour. And her phone got confiscated.
Ms Serene was checking her phone. But due to her kuku-ness, she didnt know how to use the phone and Rui Hong went to help her. Ms Serene checked her Gallery and Messages. And I saw her images, oh my god, zilian. Lol. Ms Serene gave me a plastic bag with 2 pens and brochures inside. LOL

Went back class. Gave the purple pen to Nabila and the blue one to Jieyi. Syafiqah was jealous cause I didnt give her. :x Sorry my dear.
Then Ms Lam gave the presents to all the March babies. When it was Afiq's turn to collect his present, he shook hands with Ms Lam and told her Happy Birthday. I laughed like hell lo. Everyone stopped laughing and I was the only one still laughing. LOLOL

English, Ms Wong took over.
Science, continue learning about the reflection of light thing.
Maths, did corrections. I fell asleep and that stupid idiot monkey dot dot dot Syafiqah poke her green pen into my nostril. LOL she still ask David to see seh. Lol!
Mother Tongue, quite boring.

Had AVA after school. Grouped together with Leeson, ZhenLing, WenJie, Boon Beng and Eddy. Eugenia and Kai Keat was the leaders. Learnt PHOTOGRAPHY. We were given a camera each, and was allowed to roam around the school to take pictures. ZhenLing and me went together. We went to the basketball court, hall, outside the General Office and outside the GuZheng room. Was really satisfied with the picture of the basketball one and the purple flower one. :D
Then went back to class 1/6 and let Kai Keat see the pictures I took. He said the pictures I took was quite nice. Then I kept haolian. :x Kai Keat then keep asking me to be humble when he himself keep saying the pictures he took are all masterpieces. -.- We went back to the Control Room. Rested for a while and was ordered to go take pictures again. This time when we came back, Eugenia and Kai Keat didnt see our pictures and straight away asked us to delete everything. Was rather pissed off. Lol.
Went back Control Room to gather. Rui Hong was super pissed with something and his mood was low. Then I threw a sweet wrapper into the waste paper basket and JiaJun immediately said " Or hor Dilis! Last one to throw rubbish. Later go clear the basket. ". Lol! I stared at him and started sabo-ing people to throw rubbish. :x
Then retarded boss, aka senior citizen 2, aka YongSim, rolled his chair over and threw his bottle of water inside the basket. JiaJun and I immediately laughed and told him to empty the basket. I thanked him constantly also, haha! He took back the bottle and rolled off happily. LOLOL. See ah you, never help me one! >:(
HaoYang and Eugenia then gave each of us an eraser and a lollipop. LOL everyone was snatching for the Eyore (?) eraser cause it was said to be the last one. Funny. :D
OH OH OHHHHH!!!!! Eugenia asked me to take pictures on Friday during the Meet The Parents session. OMG, I was very happy I swear! :D :D :D :D
See see Kai Keat, my pictures nice one lo! :x

Got alot of homework today. Talked to boss in AVA for the first time too. LOL


Benet: COPY MY COOL BI LE! ZZZZ
Where got copy seh. You now got use meh. :P

S0T0NG: how r u?:D
Gooooooooood, you? :)

Miaoling.: when lol. HAHA, I saw you again! :X
See see, saw you again. LOL held your hand also seh! :x

destiny: lol..u try go see the latest quiz u tagged me...then see my tag, see whether u understand..
Lol! Okay.

senior citizen 2: dilis i also sian leh nvm, i give u advantage, u can spam at me
I dont spam one okay. LOL

Val: lol! you stared -.- HAHAHAH that's soooo cute
I was shocked, thats why. LOL

TIONGDA: why -.- ? ya what. true . all the best !
Okay okay. -.-

ws: Everything also lazy seh you tsk tsk
Woah, pot calling kettle black? :x

passer-by: NICE SONG !
Thanks. :)

jon: lols ur schl so interesting wor gt plae games and teacher sae story ones cool
LOL, thanks. :)

David Santos: I loved this posting and this blog. Have a nice week.
Hey, you're back! LOL thanks.

senior citizen 2: haven update ar-.- .
No patience one leh you! -.-

TIONGDA: (:
:D

Nic: Wah Piang, who told u to put the picture when i'm sleeping.
You also never say cannot put. Lol! Ah, I deleted all the tictactoe and stuffs cause will make my post look wierd. LOL

Benet: You got it wrong
Benet: me and ah boy wish we can squeeze on the bed but we got the FLOOR! LOL
Which bed? The hard hard one ah? LOL

senior citizen 2: dilis face very funny haha
Eh, do you know that Im the one in red? LOL I wearing the the the the national day shirt leh. Dont noob leh you! -.- Ask you clear the basket ah! LOL!!

Tressa: o.o they think you're me.
Sorry, my boss too noob. -.-

TIONGDA: sigh .
?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home