Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wednesday, 4th March

Assembly was okay.
P.E had 2.4 . I passed. Someone fainted. And I wasted almost half a minute standing there staring at her. Lol, I know it's wierd for me to stare but I was shocked. Lol.
Science, atoms and stuffs. -.-
English, health check up. Took off my P.E shirt while I was facing the nurse. Stupid me.
Science again, quiz.

Stayed back. 3.30 need go back control room. So the 4 ladies and I went to Amiralty to have our lunch at MacDonald's. 3 secondary1 girls were making alot of noise inside. Their voices were fucking loud. Wearing school uniform somemore! -.- I shouted at them to shut up. Alot of people stared at me. Lol. They then talked softer. :)


Thursday, 5th March

Geography, forgot to bring workbook. I brought textbook, never bring workbook. -.- Cool bi le. Ms Shidah asked me to stand at the back of the class. Stood there for 45 minutes. Warm and tired.
English, did the oral communication thing.
Mother Tongue, hear teacher say stories.
Maths, did corrections and played game.
Art, very boring. Slept like a pig. -.- Almost knocked my head on the computer screen. Lol. Asked teacher how to make the line move up and down. Then he said I look afraid. Lol!


senior citizen 2: i retarded meh -.-?
HAHAHAHAH! Abit lah. You do and say things damn funny.

destiny: i meant..we tagged 10 ppl in the quiz ma..right? then the questions involve all the 10 ppl we tagged, except the 5th person..lol
Cool.. I still dont understand. LOL

TIONGDA: all the best to you and him /
-.- !!!!

senior citizen 2: D for dilis, hi -.-
Hello boss. :D

Miaoling.: Ya hor, psps:x
Ah ah, today see you again. LOL

Sinni.: Hello, hello. Long time no tag! Reply at my tagboard k!
Sinni.: Replace that smile with (:
Lol lazy ah. Thanks for tagging anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home