Monday, March 16, 2009

Woke up today around 8am , 13 new messages. 2 from WeiSheng, 9 from YongSim. LOL an apology spam ah. :) Last message ah YongSim, remember what you said hor! :x

I on the television and watched Sesame Street. Elmo's World, about doctors.
Letter of the day : L
Number of the day : 11
:D!

Did my homework, on computer, played Pet Society. Won JooQee in all the games except Pet Society. Ah, I enjoyed the sense of satisfaction. LOLOL!!!

English
1) Travel Journal project- Group work
2) D.I.E page 112 to 117. Practice Passage 9. Encounter with Artic mosquitos.

Maths
3) Workbook chapter 1 Questions 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12
4) Chapter 2 Questions 3c, 3e, 4c, 4e, 5c, 5g, 6e, 6f, 6g, 6h, 7e, 7g, 8c, 8e, 10c, 10d, 10i, 10j
5) 100 Questions on factorisation worksheet.


Chinese
6) Interviewing on their opinion on The newspaper article.
7) Post up picture in school's personal blog.

Literature
8) Journal writing on Anne Frank - typed.

Art
9) Storyboard and characters in visual diary.

Geography
10) Population pyramid worksheet.

Science
11) Science project on magic trick
12) Workbook Chapter 17.1
13) Notes on reflected image, Draw the reflection.

History
14) Worksheet on chapter 5

Completed all my Math homework! :D
History worksheet is easy. You go yahoo, then go type in the General's name, then you press Ctrl and F, then just type in the date. Tada, answer. :) See I so good one. :x

Tressa have her harmonica camp tomorrow. Sian, no teenager accompany me. :(
Speaking of harmonica, it then rings a bell. -.- Tressa Toh, everytime when Im having my nap, she'll blow and blow that damn harmonica and then I'll wake up. Without fail one leh! If I've know about this earlier, I'd join Band and blow the saxophone to compete with her!
-.- but hor, she blow ah, I got sing along. :x

- RunFa20 , ?? says:
*plz lah
*let me see yr face lah
*i miss yr face can
*-.-
*plzplz


Crazy PBT kia. -.-
Go go, find your PANDA mei. :) LOLOL, Crystal. :x HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!


JIATYAN!!: HEY YO!! hahas, im here! bored!
Hello. LOL

TIONGDA: read from the back lar . stupid . toh kai en dilis .
Lol! -.- Thanks, Im stupid.

destiny: wah then tour agency close business liao sia..lol.. tc of urself!
Lalala, I still can enjoy Singpore's foods. :P

senior citizen 2: k now i`m reli sorry la dilis, forgive me won`t u ?
LOL I smsed you tell you I forgave you already ma. Act cute seh you. LOLOL

♥JIENI: WOW! you made such a effort. I see you using 'HAHA' to replace 'LOL' already.
HAHA! I dont understand what you saying. -.-

S0T0NG: huh?namind,enjoy the march holidays(:
:) thanks! Same to you too. :D

runfa: eheheheheheheh , TAgged lah h0r
Oi, mai deesiao hor you. Laoniang wait you till school reopen. HMT lesson ah! No ah, joking hor di! I humji. -.-


Cause in your eyes, I'd like to stay.
Lovezxc. ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home