WOOHOO, E-Learning! :D
I've finished my Geography, English and Chinese!
Wait ah, I go do Science now.
P/S : I heard from Maria that there is 900 Math questions?!?! );
[Edit]
Ah no lah, 25 nia. -.- And omfg, I cant open the Math and Science things!!! I'll have teachers calling me at 2pm, zzz. Fuck laaaaaaaaa. -.- Nevermind, heck care. The thing ownself dont want load one, cannot blame me.
Yesterday was the learning jouney trip to Old Ford Factory. It was so very ultraman boring you know! I just kept taking photos, using my camera and AVA's camera. Syafiqah snatched my camera and started taking some wierd photos. -.-
Overall quite fun ah, though it's boring. JooQee and JieNi say Syafiqah and I lesbians. Talk cock lah! LOL. :x
Was super pissed off today morning at 12.00AM plus. I had problems with someone, and Dad just kept nagging at me to stop texting. What the fuck.
Anyway, I still dont think it's my fault you know. Neither do I think I have a part to play in it. And thats is completely making a mountain out of a molehill. Or in other words, 杀鸡用牛刀 . Can't you just let bygones be bygones?
Vex over bygones. TSK.
Craving for peace.
-.-
A BIG BIG BIG thank you to JieNi for you-know-what. :D
Secret okay! :x
destiny: rest well and tc ar =)
You too! :D
♥JIENI: bet on what?
End Of Year's Geography. See who higher.
weishengg: maroon 5 live not so nice
weishengg: my live best ! HAHAHA
Listen to you sing is like listening to Jay Chou singing. LOL low and mumbling.
S0T0NG: of course can *bloop bloop bloop* underwater sound
AHAHAHA!! Can can produce the black ink one. :x
♥JIENI: I didnt find 900math qns lehh
Sorry ah, heard from Maria.
Fuck, something's bothering me again.
[/Edit]
I've finished my Geography, English and Chinese!
Wait ah, I go do Science now.
P/S : I heard from Maria that there is 900 Math questions?!?! );
[Edit]
Ah no lah, 25 nia. -.- And omfg, I cant open the Math and Science things!!! I'll have teachers calling me at 2pm, zzz. Fuck laaaaaaaaa. -.- Nevermind, heck care. The thing ownself dont want load one, cannot blame me.
Yesterday was the learning jouney trip to Old Ford Factory. It was so very ultraman boring you know! I just kept taking photos, using my camera and AVA's camera. Syafiqah snatched my camera and started taking some wierd photos. -.-
Overall quite fun ah, though it's boring. JooQee and JieNi say Syafiqah and I lesbians. Talk cock lah! LOL. :x
Was super pissed off today morning at 12.00AM plus. I had problems with someone, and Dad just kept nagging at me to stop texting. What the fuck.
Anyway, I still dont think it's my fault you know. Neither do I think I have a part to play in it. And thats is completely making a mountain out of a molehill. Or in other words, 杀鸡用牛刀 . Can't you just let bygones be bygones?
Vex over bygones. TSK.
Craving for peace.
-.-
A BIG BIG BIG thank you to JieNi for you-know-what. :D
Secret okay! :x
destiny: rest well and tc ar =)
You too! :D
♥JIENI: bet on what?
End Of Year's Geography. See who higher.
weishengg: maroon 5 live not so nice
weishengg: my live best ! HAHAHA
Listen to you sing is like listening to Jay Chou singing. LOL low and mumbling.
S0T0NG: of course can *bloop bloop bloop* underwater sound
AHAHAHA!! Can can produce the black ink one. :x
♥JIENI: I didnt find 900math qns lehh
Sorry ah, heard from Maria.
Fuck, something's bothering me again.
[/Edit]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home