Hello. Sorry for not posting for er, 8 days. Cool bi le. Lol.Well, I fell during PE. Was playing handball. When the ball flew past me and Syafiqah, we both ran after it. Same team, yet Syafiqah went and pushed me so I fell.Fell sideways, to the right. Bruised my knee and shoulder. Knee was bleeding and swollen, shoulder was swollen. I didn't cry though, was laughing instead. Laughed till my face was red, my opponent and my team thought I was crying. LOL.
Ms Lim Hui Qi helped to apply medicine. She told me that people with braces are cute. ME ME ME!!! LOL :x
Show you picture of my wounds. Get yourself prepared. Dont puke in front of your computer.
Ms Lim Hui Qi helped to apply medicine. She told me that people with braces are cute. ME ME ME!!! LOL :x
Show you picture of my wounds. Get yourself prepared. Dont puke in front of your computer.

Look. It's bleeding and swollen. Poor me.
I didn't run 2.4 , had to have to make up test. ROAR. -.-
Oh. And I extracted my teeth on last Saturday. 2 teeth. Shiok bi le. -.-
joshua: u went do didos!? oh wth.... didos.... woooo... i onli heard of daiso.... $2 everyday
HAHAHHAHAHAHA! Daiso. SORRY LA.
Benet: Didos your head la it's daiso la ZZzzz
Sorry ah boss.
Miaoling.: LOL, you where got walk around school with nerd attire eh, haha!
GOT. You never see nia!
senior citizen 2: is not tat i dun wan look down. my teacher lor keep say i look down like preying at little children -,- .
HAHAHAHAHAH!! Ready to have your lunch. -.-
RUIHOHNG: WHOOOO! I OWNED YOU AGAIN! GAHHH LOVESSSSS!!!! youre BOMBED!@!!!!
I bomb you ah. Bomb you with a bomb. A bomb. Ah, I dont know what Im saying. -.-
TIONGDA: SOMETHING happen to my phone . i got reply you . in my sent items got sent out . but you never received ? idk why . sorry.
Nevermind. :D
destiny: dont become panda ar u
Wont ah. :D
senior citizen 2: ur blog rotting?
LOL kinda. :x
Jooqee: oei update laaa,you're drving your avid readers away liao ..
Jooqee: i mean driving .
Sorry ah mum.
jon: hellos how're u?:)
jon: is ur knee btr?:)
Better already. :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home