HEY. :D
Im back in school on Friday. Was walking into class, some people were clapping for me. LOL. Syafiqah, joker of the day. She cried when she saw me. Alot people saw her crying. Me, being as nice as I always am, went and hugged her. :)
Had Literature. I was coiling my hair. Mrs Lim came from the back. She took my hand and asked if my head was alright. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I told her I was fine and coiled again. Then she hit my hand. LOL.
Syfiqah passed me a letter during recess. It reads,
Monkey,
When you were not around yesterday, I learn something new! I learnt that the one who influences me to be noisy is you! Haha! I swear, I was so quiet yesterday. I had no one o talk to and have fun in class. Jk! Jk! I missed you so much! I felt that it is the end of the word! I was so moody and glummy yesterday. Go ahead and ask JooQee if you dont believe, ♥ ! Patrick was happy, duh, but not me! :( I really missed you!! Then I longed to see you yawn and sneeze! :( Promise me one thing!
MONKEY...♥
Take good care of yourself and dont fall sick again, okay?
♥ , Syafiqah aka your owner
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home