Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HEY. :D
I suffered from heat rashes for 3 freaking days. -.- So sucky, whole body all the ' snake powder ' . But lucky recovered from it on Monday. If not go school with red patches around, damn siaxuey.
THEN, my voice. Oh my god, I swear it's super sexy. JooQee, Yihan, Jieni, Jieyi, Weisheng agrees with me! :D

So far, sat for English and Chinese exams already. English comprehension sucks. Both on wastes. I read the second compre read till sleep. :x Chinese was easy, but I think I screwed my composition. :(



Tressa: What the hell. Firstly, you think you some chao ah lian meh, "laoniang like, you huan lo". Secondly, stop putting up pictures of us whereby you look nice and I look like ****.
Ya ya ya ya ya.

weisheng: ): ): ): it's bad
Recovered already! :D

Joshua: wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fall till lidat!!! serious sia!! Nabei CB let me c the fellow who push u down i ****ing squeeze her head off the ground n let her brain burst! ****
Relax.

Aloy: relink me
Okay. :)

jon: o.o.....woah tht's a lot of meds lol and ur wounds..still loks serios to me lols.
jon: careful wor and take care too!
LOL recovered already. :D I will. :)

EngHock: omg are you ok? O.o
Yeah, recovered already. :D

TIONGDA: haha ! dont sad lar
Mean.

Ruihong: What NOOB SIA! Typo nia lor! hahahah rahHH!
LOL typo=too noob. :x

S0T0NG: sure bo i'm a noob?:P
Ya. :x You're a noob, I'm a pro. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home