Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hi. Time now is 12.16AM . Only one awake now. Slept too much this evening.

Anyway, I've been a real good girl today. My skirt was fully tucked in. Fully as in, 3 buttons only. But my skirt was higher than normal, reason being, I will look like a real nerd then. -.- So yeah, after changing into uniform during recess, I wore my uniform like a good girl for the rest of the entire day. Tie was real short though. Ms Joyce stared at me during Math lesson. People commented on me, saying that why I suddenly turned into a good girl. RunFa roared with laughter when I walked past him.
Boarded bus together with Jieyi, Jooqee, Jieni, Yihan and Eunice. All of them surrounded me. I snatched Eunice's file, pulled my specs down and said " Dont bully me leh! " in a nerdy tone. Eunice laughed like hell, lol.
And yes, I must continue dressing like this for tomorrow too. I'll be Mrs Kok's favourite student, AWW.

Changed my blog song. I just find my name very unique. Lol.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home