Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Okay. This post is only for Syafiqah.
She wanted to see Tressa, and how Tressa and I looks SO alike.
SO alike that everyone who see our pictures say that we're twins. Just so you know, Tressa is 3 years my senior. And if twins have age gap of like 3 years, that will be so wierd.





OMG, TWINS!!!
In real life, we looked exactly different.
Okay maybe not, cause even our aunt thought we were twins when we visited during CNY. And a China lady asked if we were twins too.
I know I uploaded these 3 before. Laoniang like, you huan lo. -.-

167cm without shoes.
165cm with shoes.
Weird huh? Nevermind, I earned 2cm. :D


RUIHONG: i realised i spelt my name wronly last time... GAHHHH R U I H O N G!! lolols.. BOMBxzxzxzxz IM DEAD!! whoohooo!
Lol, you too noob. :x

weisheng: It's bad ): faster heal
Healing in progress. :D

Miaoling.: LOL, didn't show me, hahaha. Takecares ah your leg:)
You didnt walk pass me. LOL alot people see and laughed. K, thanks. :D

EngHock :D: wa ok ma? o.o
Haha, Im fine. :)

jon: o.o woah tht's serious i'll pray for it to heal soon by the mean time be careful~
Thanks. :D

TIONGDA: (:
See my wound and smiled. Lol.

S0T0NG: sorry late reply,hmmm,u dare?:P
You very noob leh, you replied this tag already. LOL

Tressa: It's anorexic, not aneroric nor aneroxic.
Lol. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home