Friday, May 1, 2009

Hi. :D
Was supposed to go to Wild Wild Wet together with cousins and nieces today. But because of swine flu, the trip got postponed. :( NEVERMIND, it's postponed to er, June holidays I think.

Oh great, I've got nothing to blog about.
OH. I vomitted on Thursday morning. Immediately after I finished brushing my teeth. Then I have to brush my teeth for the second time. -.-



weisheng: GOOD piggehy(: :D!

TIONGDA: -.- now i am FCUKING dissapointed .
Why?

JIENI ♥: since when I said your voice SEXY ?
You suffered from stm huh.

jon: sexy voice lemme hear~
LOL. Noooooo. :P

Pao Ge: Guess who am i?
Nicholas. LOL

weisheng: caveladyyy piggehy ! (:
Hey hey. LOL

syafiqah: 1) my name is syafiqah not syfiqah
syafiqah: 2) check my love letter, theres some spelling mistakes
syafiqah: 3) I LOVE YOU, MONKEY !!!
Sorry, typo. :x Your spelling mistakes leh, noob. :x I love you too! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home