Monday, May 18, 2009

Sorry but I don't like invading privacy.

Got back 3 papers today. Failed one. _l_
-.-

Assumed that we'll be getting back our Geography papers tomorrow. All the best. :)

Playing RC now. So damn difficult to level. One plate only increases the so-called EXP by 1. -.- Like what the hell? Im currently a level 4 noob and I have to like serve 400 and more customers. -.- Furthermore, I only have 2 cooks and 1 waiter. So shitty.


Miaoling.: LOL. Buy la! HHAHAHA
Dont want already. Alot people want also. LOL

vanessa: OMG I ALSO WANTED TO WANT THAT PHONE HAHA.
You wanted to want? LOL!! High 5. :D

Jooqee: you ass! nola,kidding. actually when i first saw the samsung pink touchscreen phone adv. on a magazine i was alrdy craving for it. but i know im penniless ):
Walan eh, so many girls want that phone ah? LOL I GET THAT PHONE ALREADY THEN HAOLIAN IN FRONT OF YOU. :P But most likely wont get. -.-

lao ren 2: yo dilis tag tag you =X , Jooqee u can go sell ur Qoo Drinks to kindergarden kids =D
LOL so mean ah you. Thanks for tagging anyway. AND HOR, who ah, today never bring thermometer. I see already want laugh. LOL

jon: lols haha happy happy liao exam over go out party eeveryday
No la, still got school. Cannot.

cherrine: YO!
Hello again. LOL saw you at Causeway that day. Grow so tall already ah you.

F.PEINEE: hahahs psx.x will update asap:}lovesloves:DD
HAHA love you too. :)

jieyi: Eheh, you kiss on a camera then give it to me lor. LOLS
jieyi: HAHAHAHA. If not hor, you kiss on a paper with lipstick on la.(hahaha, then i go sell to *Ahem.) $500 per/piece.
jieyi: Lelong lelong. LOLS.
Eh walao. My kisses are all so precious, you like that sell away, I very sad one leh. ):

weisheng: Don't tire yourself out la ! ):
I never! LOL

lao ren 2: good dilis exercise, become more healthy =D
Ya ya! Next time AVA outing can go gym or what. :x

weisheng: More than 15 mins! as long as I want xD
I said 15 seconds! LOL you want minutes ah? Oh okay lo. Minutes lo. :D

destiny: like preparing to go some competition =x tc of health oso ar..
LOL!!! Thanks, you too. :)

TIONGDA: takecare.
Thanks, you too. :)

YIHAN ♥: NI HAO
Wo bu hao. LOL

WENSHING(:: You're linked! Link me too! ;DDD
Haha, sure. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home