Saturday, May 30, 2009

There's a survey conducted for everyone in school. It's regarding our principal, form teachers and subject teachers. 95 questions in total. Had a briefing in the hall before the survey. Mr.R say that there's no need for us to write our names down on the OTAS sheet. Just have to write down the title and class. But Ms.L wanted us to write our names down. She said that we must be brave to give the answers that we shaded. Had no choice then. There's one question. It has the same meaning as, " My form teacher checks my attire. ". The options are strongly agree, agree, disagree and strongly disagree. Well, MAYBE some of us had a misunderstading upon that question. There were people in my class that shaded strongly disagree. Like I've said, MAYBE they misunderstood the question. Who knows if that was the answer the students think right? We were asked to give our honest answers, WITH OUR NAMES DOWN. However, the teachers got irritated upon reading the HONEST answers the students gave. What the fuck is this? We were asked to give honest answers, yet we got reprimanded in the end. I have to say that although there might be some mischievous students, whereby they gave not so good answers to the questions because they have a hatred against the teachers or something. But it's very unfair for those who had given their honest answers. Don't mix those naughty ones with the good ones. Put yourself in the shoes of the good ones, do they feel good when they did nothing wrong and got reprimanded severely by the teachers?

Another issue ; Changing of seats, pushing blame and dragging innocent people into matters.
For those 2E2 people, they all know that our class had our seats changed on Tuesday. Everyone's seats got changed, except for E and YH. Perhaps some people didn't like the partners sitting beside them and so they looked glum for days. Personally, I think it's rather unfair for those who had been sitting on both sides of the classroom to remain sitting at either sides when they had their seats changed again. There are disadvantages. Alot of them, I can say.
1) Weather is hot nowadays. Sitting at the sides have no fan at all. Natural wind and meditation helps in decreasing the perspiration.
2) Alot of people have difficulties looking at the whiteboard. The sun reflects the light onto the whiteboard and into our eyes. It's really impossible to see anything written.
3) Everytime other classes walk by, the person sitting at the sides will easily get distracted.
See, so I think that it's unfair. Perhaps it's because of any of the reasons mentioned above, that makes SY wanted to change seats with S. SY was still not satisfied (maybe) and so SY changed seats again with K. Ah, teachers complained to teachers and Ms.L got to know about this matter. She flared up and scolded the whole class. She said that she didn't get the sitting arrangement to be printed out because she trusted us that we won't change our seats, but we did. So Ms.L and Mr.T decided to change back to the original sitting arrangement whereby I still sit the the side of the classroom. S was sitting beside me previously and because S changed seats with SY, S was asked to stand. Ms.L said this to S, " S, you are very happy right? Sitting with Dilis. Can talk more right? ". Like what the fuck? Why drag me into this matter? I didn't change my seat when I was sitting with ZL what. I got really pissed off and looked outside the window. Ms.L , not wanting me and S to talk, changed my seat with KH. Last row, I can't see anything. I told Ms.L about it and she changed me with HT. Main thing is that, I don't see a point of dragging me into the matter when I'm not even involved at all. So yeah, pushing blame. Ms.L thinks that SY was the one who started the changing seats plan which caused SY, K and the whole class to get scolded. Well, it IS possible for SY to start the plan, but SY CANNOT BE TOTALLY BLAMED FOR THIS. You think, if SY wanted to change seats, the person whom SY asked to change seats with can easily reject SY right? So, it's not totally SY's fault. But Ms.L make everyone feels that it's all SY's fault. She said to SY, " You see, now everybody had to change back their seats because of you. And the whole class also got scolded. ". SY was really very sad then. He didn't spoke for the next 1hr plus and remained quiet. Ms.L saw and knew that, but why did she just keep rattling on and on? If you had put yourself in SY's shoes, you'll know how bad SY feels when you said those words to him. It's like, it's all SY's fault you know?


I type alot, hands' aching now. And it's okay if nobody reads what I've wrote above. People will just scan through, cliche.
Bye people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home