Belated birthday wish from:
Joyceln, WeeSean, YuenWvei and Nabila.
Msn stuffs;
Got a kiss from YuenWvei and she promised me a card when school reopens. Runfa said Im cute. LOL and he's looking for girlfriend. David invited me to his blog.
K nothing else. 2nd update for today. To keep you readers awake.
Feel like changing my blogskin already. Getting sick of the current one. Even if I change, confirm plus chop also plain and white type, trust me. :)
And good, Im finally done with Art. BY MYSELF. Good girl, I know. Thank you, hehe. ^^
Joyceln, WeeSean, YuenWvei and Nabila.
Msn stuffs;
Got a kiss from YuenWvei and she promised me a card when school reopens. Runfa said Im cute. LOL and he's looking for girlfriend. David invited me to his blog.
K nothing else. 2nd update for today. To keep you readers awake.
Feel like changing my blogskin already. Getting sick of the current one. Even if I change, confirm plus chop also plain and white type, trust me. :)
And good, Im finally done with Art. BY MYSELF. Good girl, I know. Thank you, hehe. ^^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home