Thursday, June 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOYCE! :D

Went to Outram Park and to the baba house with Tressa, Jana and their bunch of friends.
THAT TRESSA, LAST MINUTE COME BEG ME GO WITH HER, HUMPH. I bathed super fast you know. -.- While waiting for the MRT, I kept calling her Shitty, HEHE. :)
Reached the baba house, look so so so nice. LOL. People below 18 have to pay 5 bucks. One of the 8 people who went there was well, 21, but the assistant was kind enough to close one eye and so the total amount we paid was 40 bucks. :) I went there just to accompany dear Tressa Toh Lili. Was listening to the lady who was guiding us though. :)
Took the Circle Line back home. Send Tressa a message and both of us laughed like crazy. Lol, people kept looking at us. We saw alot luxuries today, ^^ . My dua jia luxury, HAHAHAHA. :D
WOO, GOING SWIMMING TOMORROW. YAY. TAN. TAN. TAN. TAN. TAN.

18 MORE DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY OKAY PEOPLE!REMEMBER TO WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. BE IT SMS, MSN OR IN MY TAGBOARD!I HAVE TO WIN TRESSAAAAAAAAAAA. I MUST HAVE MORE THAN 37 BIRTHDAY WISHES!
:)

P/S : I'll reply to all the tags soon, HEHE. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home