Sunday, June 28, 2009

Okay, I've changed my blog skin, and now it's similar to JiaJing's. Well, at least I asked for her permission if I can do so first, else I'll end up like some no originality people, hehe. ^^ And I have like 2 ulcers. The back of my teeth is hurting alot due to my braces too. :(

ANYWAY, there's this relay system. Tomorrow only need to bring storybook, report book, handbook, thermometer and travel form (the one sent to you by mail) . WEEEEEEEE. :D
Im done with HISTORY, now left Chinese. I dont want bother about the 250 words already la, got post can already, hehe. ^^

Oh, as for the blog song, well, I'll find a place to put the video. :) Or maybe just video the video with width and height 0. LOL


TIONGDA: thanks.
No problem. :D

' P.EINEE/❤: yupp yupp,ask her fcuk off la she younger then you wan find wat?crazy.ask her go find wit her mama la CCB.
LOL relax~

Pao: Eh, nid pao ge help anot? 1 call from me i call brother come....
Thanks Pao. :)

Ruihong: DILIS TOH! Aiyoooo, dont ah lian la. LOL not like your style LOL... Chill~ BLOW BLOW!!!!!! Cooling? relax ar!
LOL your breath is somehow rather polluting my lungs. :x Thanks anyway. :D

david: this lisa lavie. sounds like a man.
LOL her eyes are so dreamy~

WEISHENG!: LOL! copy all paste on msn can see clearly already whatt HAHAHA
I KNOW LA, LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home