Okay, Tressa helped me get started with my History write up. :) So after Im done with History, I'll go complete Chinese. 4 entries leh. :(
Anyway, if you noticed, I've joined Twitter! Yay. :D Tressa Toh BEGS me to join that with her, no choice, HAHA!
Some people just don't have some sense of originality.
Go ahead and continue copying me. Just want to say that your English is utterly horrible and it's easy to differentiate y'know. Not that my English is godly, but at least it's WAY better than yours. :) Go for some "Please LEARN To Have Some Originality" classes, if there is. ;) And seriously, if you STILL thinks that you're oh-so-pretty and continues to flirt like some slut, I just want to ask you, where do you have the self esteem to even think that way? Hah, if you're oh-so-pretty like what you think you are, why aren't MALES LINING UP TO GET YOUR FREAKING NUMBER? Grow up, you have the size of a 14 year old, but a brain of a 4 year old. I pity you, aww. :(
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING AREN'T SUITABLE FOR JUVENILES, SHOO.
Please la LADY, you still doubting that he still likes us OR we still like him? PUI, tell you, you give him to me for free I also dont want. Like seriously, why even accept his request for stead when you dont even trust him AT ALL but constantly doubting him? First you doubt him, then you got SO AFRAID of "losing him" and apologise in your blog, just to make people ASSUME that woah sucha sweet couple why quarrel sia . Im like so sick of you. Everytime I go to your blog, I cant help but to roll my eyes at every hypocritical line of yours. Anyway, you guys will be breaking up soon, HA HA HA. Cant wait for that day to come! ;)
Okay, I've just realised how stupid am I to even be sucha coward, discriminating on others in small fonts. -.- Furthermore, she doesnt even read my blog. HAHA! Anyway, more updates for you guys who have been constantly reading those small fonts. Pity you guys, aww. :(
OKAY, IM LIKE SO DONE WITH MY WORDS.
Bye. :)
Anyway, if you noticed, I've joined Twitter! Yay. :D Tressa Toh BEGS me to join that with her, no choice, HAHA!
Some people just don't have some sense of originality.
Go ahead and continue copying me. Just want to say that your English is utterly horrible and it's easy to differentiate y'know. Not that my English is godly, but at least it's WAY better than yours. :) Go for some "Please LEARN To Have Some Originality" classes, if there is. ;) And seriously, if you STILL thinks that you're oh-so-pretty and continues to flirt like some slut, I just want to ask you, where do you have the self esteem to even think that way? Hah, if you're oh-so-pretty like what you think you are, why aren't MALES LINING UP TO GET YOUR FREAKING NUMBER? Grow up, you have the size of a 14 year old, but a brain of a 4 year old. I pity you, aww. :(
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING AREN'T SUITABLE FOR JUVENILES, SHOO.
Please la LADY, you still doubting that he still likes us OR we still like him? PUI, tell you, you give him to me for free I also dont want. Like seriously, why even accept his request for stead when you dont even trust him AT ALL but constantly doubting him? First you doubt him, then you got SO AFRAID of "losing him" and apologise in your blog, just to make people ASSUME that woah sucha sweet couple why quarrel sia . Im like so sick of you. Everytime I go to your blog, I cant help but to roll my eyes at every hypocritical line of yours. Anyway, you guys will be breaking up soon, HA HA HA. Cant wait for that day to come! ;)
Okay, I've just realised how stupid am I to even be sucha coward, discriminating on others in small fonts. -.- Furthermore, she doesnt even read my blog. HAHA! Anyway, more updates for you guys who have been constantly reading those small fonts. Pity you guys, aww. :(
OKAY, IM LIKE SO DONE WITH MY WORDS.
Bye. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home