Saturday Dad and Mum took turns to spam call my house to wake me up. -.- Went meet Tressa at bus stop and walked to 888 Plaza to have our breakfast. Ate too slow and both of us had to rush home. Trained to Ang Mo Kio mrt and met Carine and Mum. Trained to Bugis. Had Swensens for lunch. Carine and Mum was having cat fight to see who gets to pay for the bill, LOL. Carine paid in the end. Then shopped around and met Dad at Ang Mo Kio to have dinner together. Dad treat us dinner. ^^ Carine stayed over at my house.
Sunday I was the last person to wake up. Dad ah, keep disturb me one. Then I slowly take my time wash up, LOL. Dad drove us to have breakfast. Then went baibai biaoge. After that I kept pestering Dad to drive us see monkey, hehe. ^^ He drove us there and we went to the reservoir. When we were about to go home, there was this patch of plants and Mum was catching spiders. LOL. Dad joined her and both of them caught 4 spiders in total. They said that the spiders can "fight". LOL so we brought them home to watch free show. :) Dad kept calling the losing spider "humji". LOL! ^^
Monday went library early in the morning with Tressa. Reached at around 11pm. Spent time finding seats and decided to share seats with a guy. Did homework till around 2 and went to meet Vanessa at pastamania. Ate there and went back library again. No seats again. So we did our homework at cafe. It was freaking cold inside the library. -.- Did till 7pm then went LJS to have dinner. Sucks to the max okay. -.- Around 8pm Tressa and I walked home. :)
Knn, want play maple also cannot. Sorry ah MiaoLing, play with you some other day. Promise! :)
Okay, finally blogged. -.- Now I shall reply to tags, link Kangjun and change my song if possible. :D
vanessa: KAIEN ME 18JUNE OKAY. : D
LOL I know! You wrote on my arm!
Miaoling.: LOL, go buy la! then must show me hor! LOL
HAHA, buy already haolian in front of you. :P
ws: Eeee! I want more leh
More what. LOL
Yanlin: I've relinked you alr. ^^
Yanlin: Eh ps. * linked.
Lol okay. :D
Patrick: Hello =] Here's a Tag For euu CHEEEZEEE xD
Hello. Thank you. :)
Sunday I was the last person to wake up. Dad ah, keep disturb me one. Then I slowly take my time wash up, LOL. Dad drove us to have breakfast. Then went baibai biaoge. After that I kept pestering Dad to drive us see monkey, hehe. ^^ He drove us there and we went to the reservoir. When we were about to go home, there was this patch of plants and Mum was catching spiders. LOL. Dad joined her and both of them caught 4 spiders in total. They said that the spiders can "fight". LOL so we brought them home to watch free show. :) Dad kept calling the losing spider "humji". LOL! ^^
Monday went library early in the morning with Tressa. Reached at around 11pm. Spent time finding seats and decided to share seats with a guy. Did homework till around 2 and went to meet Vanessa at pastamania. Ate there and went back library again. No seats again. So we did our homework at cafe. It was freaking cold inside the library. -.- Did till 7pm then went LJS to have dinner. Sucks to the max okay. -.- Around 8pm Tressa and I walked home. :)
Knn, want play maple also cannot. Sorry ah MiaoLing, play with you some other day. Promise! :)
Okay, finally blogged. -.- Now I shall reply to tags, link Kangjun and change my song if possible. :D
vanessa: KAIEN ME 18JUNE OKAY. : D
LOL I know! You wrote on my arm!
Miaoling.: LOL, go buy la! then must show me hor! LOL
HAHA, buy already haolian in front of you. :P
ws: Eeee! I want more leh
More what. LOL
Yanlin: I've relinked you alr. ^^
Yanlin: Eh ps. * linked.
Lol okay. :D
Patrick: Hello =] Here's a Tag For euu CHEEEZEEE xD
Hello. Thank you. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home