Friday was Racial Harmony Day. Borrowed one traditional costume from Nadia.
Ms Lim HuiQi and Ms Lam. I take one leh. ^^

Notice board at the back.

Drying the T-shirt, lol. :)

Competition for the best costume or whatever shit. Roger represented 2/2, the second from right. :) I kept asking him where is his sword and he was pissed. LOL.

Stayed back after school and helped Ms Lam to pour rice into plastic bags as my punishment. Had to do 20 packets but I only did 11 due to the shortage of rice. The aunty is nice to me. :)
Ms Lim HuiQi and Ms Lam. I take one leh. ^^

Notice board at the back.

Drying the T-shirt, lol. :)

Competition for the best costume or whatever shit. Roger represented 2/2, the second from right. :) I kept asking him where is his sword and he was pissed. LOL.

Stayed back after school and helped Ms Lam to pour rice into plastic bags as my punishment. Had to do 20 packets but I only did 11 due to the shortage of rice. The aunty is nice to me. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home