Got scolded by Mr Tan thrice for sleeping in class when he was showing videos of road safety during assembly. First time asked me stand up, second and third ask me share my experience. I said I never encounter any, he dont believe. Dont believe sua looooooo.
Weisheng like went out the whole day and Im like online for a long time and like nobody talked to me on msn and I like sign in devil's account and like I talked to Wayne and I like sign in my account again. Okay, that was random. Z
Today Nadia said to me, "Dilis, why are you so clever?" Hehe, make me happy only. :D
AND, my neighbour's daughter have got H1N1.
Tressa: Eh you no unlimited sms so don't sms Tweetsg too much
Then you told me that's a Singtel number. -.-
JIENI ♥: wow!! I broke record. I 1 week never use computer already (:
I also have loooooo. :P
jon: ...many crazy ppl in frenster...
Yeah. -.-
Benet: It'll be great if you really can shut up LOL
Whyyyyyyy. You so bad. LOL
TIONGDA: how are you nowadays ?
Normal lo.
Jooqee: Dont worry too much , LOL. I used to be very talkative in my dad's car earlier this year but now i totally kept quiet and focused on my player (:
You so talkative one lo. Standard one. :D
Bumblebee: Megan's not a guy, its rummors yo, i should know. shes my cousin. hah
E, really meh. I dont believe leh. She's like so hot. Anyway, it's rumors. LOL MUST make you paiseh, else you very arrogant one. :P
WEISHENG!: LOLLOL. OKAY
Hi. LOL
Weisheng like went out the whole day and Im like online for a long time and like nobody talked to me on msn and I like sign in devil's account and like I talked to Wayne and I like sign in my account again. Okay, that was random. Z
Today Nadia said to me, "Dilis, why are you so clever?" Hehe, make me happy only. :D
AND, my neighbour's daughter have got H1N1.
Tressa: Eh you no unlimited sms so don't sms Tweetsg too much
Then you told me that's a Singtel number. -.-
JIENI ♥: wow!! I broke record. I 1 week never use computer already (:
I also have loooooo. :P
jon: ...many crazy ppl in frenster...
Yeah. -.-
Benet: It'll be great if you really can shut up LOL
Whyyyyyyy. You so bad. LOL
TIONGDA: how are you nowadays ?
Normal lo.
Jooqee: Dont worry too much , LOL. I used to be very talkative in my dad's car earlier this year but now i totally kept quiet and focused on my player (:
You so talkative one lo. Standard one. :D
Bumblebee: Megan's not a guy, its rummors yo, i should know. shes my cousin. hah
E, really meh. I dont believe leh. She's like so hot. Anyway, it's rumors. LOL MUST make you paiseh, else you very arrogant one. :P
WEISHENG!: LOLLOL. OKAY
Hi. LOL
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home