Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I dont know why, but someone reported me in Friendster because of my one and only picture. Reason is because of the words, "It's The Sex". People dont know the actual meaning of it, and assumed that sex means sexual activity that involved male and female. BUT NO, that is not the actual meaning of it. For example, I say "Chocolate is the sex." means that I love chocolate. Understand? And just because of my picture, my previous Friendster account was banned. And just recently, I viewed a Friendster account of a female, posting pictures with only her bras and stuffs. Surprisingly, her account wasn't banned! AMAZING.

And, I dont understand why teachers have problems talking to me face to face about things but instead, they chose to talk to my friends about it.

Good thing is, I managed to sleep at around 1.30am on Tuesday.


Lesly: death is when you wake up from a deep sleep called Life..
Bumblebee: haha, where got act cute sia
Hellp, continue writing your story, finish already then send me okay! Bumblebeeeeee. Hope you did well for your REP test today. And, dont be so arrogant, HAHA!

WEISHENG!: SPANKED
WEISHENG!: LOL
WEISHENG!: Best song!:D
Ah, I know.

You might think that I have a typo in Lesly's reply but no, I am imitating him. :) Oh ya, there's this third unknown guy adding me in msn.

Dilis. : Do I know you? Lol.
wildhorse : no know only know u
Dilis. : How you get my msn then?
wildhorse : from fren's
Dilis. : Whose your friend.
wildhorse : hotcake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home