Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Monday was Youth Day. Went out early in the morning with Vanessa and Tressa. Watched Drag Me To Hell. Damn that movie have alot of sudden parts. Vanessa was lying on my shoulders and I'll jump whenever the old lady appears. -.- Then then got one part, I was happily tearing off the cover of Jumpy's then the scary part appears. I threw Jumpy's and Jumpy's cap to the side. LOL. End of the movie, my ears and fingers hurt. Apparently, I've been covering my ears for almost the entire movie.

After school went Causeway Point awhile and went home. It's fun playing with people whom you know them, but they dont know you. :D If you understand, HAHA.
Eh, lazy to reply tags, sorry. :D

OH YA, Im so bad. I lied to one auntie, Im a con lady. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home