Thursday, August 27, 2009

Everything is today la, what the fuck am I thinking manz. -.-
Match with Singapore. Knn, I siam again then score zzz! Lost by 1. Everyone wants my team to beat Alison's team, cause they have been winning all matches lol. THEN, English presentation. Jieyi didn't come, Crystal helped in Jieyi's part. I kept laughing and used Singlish constantly. LOL. Stupid Diviyanth slut, see his face already want laugh. LOL. Mdm Saradah said "You have to be more focus and don't keep laughing. From the start since you came out and prepared the slides, you were already laughing. And, you also have to stop using Singlish.". Chinese si han test, quite okay.

Diviyanth slut tomorrow morning challenge me sia. He want challenge see who can hold their breath longer. Confirm own him one. He can only hold for around 7 seconds, fucking noob. :)

Wa, very lazy relink people leh lol.

Anyway, happy belated birthday to Woon Keong.
(See, he purposely come tag to hint me one. Tsk!)

K byez. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home