Tomorrow having match again, good luck Shalom.
My blogger's screwed, fuck you. _l_
Bunch of girls bullied me. Stepped on my shoe to see the hole in my socks. Fuck you fucking kids. :)
I love my pink phone. So pink, so nice.
My friend actually thought I pierced my tongue/lip. Keep asking me show, show already still dont believe. Increase the temptation only.
Pa Go Li posted my pictures in her Facebook, xiasuey. LOL.
My blogger's screwed, fuck you. _l_
Bunch of girls bullied me. Stepped on my shoe to see the hole in my socks. Fuck you fucking kids. :)
I love my pink phone. So pink, so nice.
My friend actually thought I pierced my tongue/lip. Keep asking me show, show already still dont believe. Increase the temptation only.
Pa Go Li posted my pictures in her Facebook, xiasuey. LOL.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home