I am very unlucky. -.-
Was doing office duty on Wednesday. Principal/Mrs.Kok was busy with bluebook students. I was standing beside Ms Serene's table, trying to cover my skirt. Then Mrs Kok called for me, asked me if I rolled up my culottes. I pulled up my shirt to show her that I didn't. So embarrassing, whole line of bluebook students looking. Then she asked me for my name, class and form teacher. After she finished with the bluebook students, she walked to me and said, "Are you the one whom I caught for your hair the last time?". LOL.
I went up control room. Ms Lam came. She immediately took me to bookshop to buy a new culottes. -.- Tried and showed her, she wasn't really satisfied though.
Ms Lam: Mrs Kok say if your skirt is still so short and if me or Mr.Tan catch you one more time, you'll be under her bluebook. Wear the new culottes on Friday and bring your altered one, Mrs Kok wants to confiscate it.
So I wore the new one and brought the old one today. While Ms Lam was marking the attendance, I showed her the receipt to confirm that I've paid for the culottes. She asked if I got bring the old one, I said yes. She told me to stand up, and compare the 2. Then she said she'll accompany me to see Mrs Kok when we're going back to class. End up, she walked off first. -.-
Wanzheng is welcoming me to join her for Mrs Kok's bluebook LOL.
Anywayz, Maths test was, I don't know. Skipped 2 questions, one on algebra, another one on subsets. No graph, very shiok. ^^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home