Friday, October 30, 2009

For those who are interested:
P/S: Kevin is Yu.

Yu: u answer me

Dilis: Yes dog?

Yu: > .< Dilis I beg you hor. I am not a dog

Dilis: Oh really? You talk and look like one.

Yu: Ok whatever But I am not anyways I tell u bah By right I am not cool nor handsome or awesome that was a casual comment

Dilis: Then just keep it to yourself. You may think you're handsome, awesome or whatever positive things you can think of, but others don't. You're just embarrassing yourself. Lose face.

Yu: ok i'll keep that in mind one favor stop saying things between me and liana

Dilis: My mouth, I say what I like.

Yu: fine i regret saying that BUT, do respect others. Thats all I can say. Sorry Dilis.

Dilis: I don't think you deserve mine though.

Yu: Well I dun mind if u really dunwan In fact I had attitude problem since primary 1 nobody likes me I need some counselling from u guys and that of forgiveness I am a BUSTARD! i have nothing to say le *sobs.

Dilis: Do I look like I care?

Yu: NO SHUTUP. =.= JUST SHUTUP. NOW WHAT YOU SAY I ALSO DUNCARE. FUCK OFF IDIOT. =.= GETLOST.

Dilis: Whatever, gay shit.

Yu: FUCKOFF.

Dilis: Wa, I so scared. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home