Benet accompanied me to class gathering and dental clinic yesterday. Now I've the rubber bands at the side of my mouth connecting top row of teeth to the bottom. Fucking pain I tell you. -.-
Morning woke up, jitao pull off the rubber bands LOL. Now still haven't put new ones.
Oh anyyyyyway, I'm flying on this Sunday, not Saturday.
Cynthia♥ : I nowadays seldom online in Friendster alrdy. dilis_1995@hotmail.com
Cynthia♥ : I nowadays seldom online in Friendster alrdy. dilis_1995@hotmail.com
Cherlyn : I play World A and D. :) Will relink soon.
♥,FPN;PEINEE : Liar lo you, until now still haven't. Cheer up soon okay. :)
Xiao Dong Gua : Your link screwed one LOL.
Zining : Hey. :) Good luck for braces k. LOL.
And Hafiz, you not happy come only k. Don't be a keyboard warrior. Yesterday stare till sibei song si bo? You want play mother, tell laoniang, I'll be more than welcome to play with you. :) Accept my friend request in Facebook, don't hum till keep sending messages only k. Face like one dog poo poo only LOL!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home