I'm back to blogging! :)



Few reasons why I re-open this blog after the last post on Dec 2009.
1) Many people are asking me why I didn't invite them to my blog, thinking that I was being secretive or something. But the fact is that I didn't even blog.
2) June holiday is here. I guess I'll be bored at home most of the time. :(
Main reason for this post is to update on activities these few days. ^^
Thurs:
Went schl with my parents for report book. God, I was under my form teacher. -.- All she told my parents was that I've to think before I speak, cos I offended many people. Improve in my higher mother tongue only, rest deprove. _l_
Sat:
Went to zoo in the morning till early evening. Head down to Sembawang for Jimm's KTV and pub. Hell lot of fun!!! :)
Me. Silky hair a.k.a Mdm Chong.
Sun:
Went to the land beside Singapore Sports School to fly kite! ^^
Mon:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRESSA TOH KAI LI!!!! Mei mei ai ni! ♥ Hope you like the present me and 303 kuz gave! :)
7 balloons in total.
Gg eye bags and dark circles.
Long long long post.
Time now is 3.45am. AND I'M STILL AWAKE. Later cfm cannot do holiday homework. :( K good luck to me, bbbbbbbbbb. ^^
P/S: I realised, the front part of this post was rather formal. LOL! K bye.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home