Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hello????????? Where are all my readers?!?!?!?! Tag more please. :(

Went to watch my niece performed for national day. Not the parade but just a mini ceremony opposite my house. Pixxxxxxxxx.


The one in pink!!!! Hahahaha, qtpie.

Sis took this huge ass pic of memememe.


Black lens. :)

2 pix of moch.



I see no diff in the 2 pix. HAHAHAHAHHAAHhahahahahahAHAHahahahAHa.

Camwhore whore.





LOOOOOOOOOOK!!!! I have BIG eyes!!!!! Yayyyyy. Like finally. My eyes evolved from -_- to O_O . HAHAHAHahahahAHAHahaha!!!!!


Still looks small tho. LOL. Fyi, this was cropped from the 2nd pic.

OH YA. I bought 2 pairs of black lens, but before this, I already had one pair of one year lens. So on friday, dad randomly asked if I still had my permanent lens. I said "Ya, I didnt even touch it for like 1month plus.". He was like, "No? I checked all cases and all was empty.". OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!!! I went to check and indeed, my transparent lens was missing. I didn't throw it away! Where could it be. :( I'm sad and happy tho. LOL. Sad cos hundred plus fly away. Happy cos I might be getting monthly colour lens from now. :)
Kkkk, long post. Bbbbbbbbbb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home