I'm sorry I didn't stayed with you when you were awake. I'm sorry I talked back to you the day before you were in KTP. I want to talk to you so much, but your reaction upon that stopped me from doing so. You were afraid, afraid no one's there for you. You didn't know, someone is always out there, staying overnight, watching over you. Don't be afraid, 303 family will always be here for you. You will be fine, you will be alright. Don't be afraid of those tubes in you, that is what help you to do well. Come back fast. I miss you nagging at me to bathe, miss you scolding me at late night, miss you competing with me in calculations....... Don't worry, I've been a good girl. I did my homework and have been eating. Grandma is doing well too. All of us is praying hard for you to recover soon.
We'll go China again. I promise.
I love you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home