Ah gong, I miss you so much.
When I was young, you will always take all pillows and bolsters to surround me, afraid I might fall from the bed. When ah ma takes cane to hit me, you'll always be there to shield me from all the beatings. I still remember scoring 1st in class. You were so proud of me then. You always told me to score top 3 in class, but I repeatedly failed to do so....
Ah gong, nobody knows how much it pains me to see you lying on the hospital bed..... Relying on all the tubes.....
I lived with you throughout my life. Do you know, how hard and tough it is to accept the fact that you are gone, forever?
My mind is like a reel of film, revealing memories of you and I.
After you came back from amk every Sunday, I'll ask if you missed me. Your reply is always "You so naughty, I miss you for what?". Nonetheless, those phone calls you made, asking if we ate, telling us not to be afraid if bugs fly in, already show that you did miss me and kaili.
"I love you like my darling.", you always say this to me......
Ah gong, all of us really miss you dearly. I want you back so much, but thinking you're happier and not suffering at the other side, I gain comfort.
Ah gong, I love you so much. I promise you to study hard, try my best in exams, listen to ah pa and ah ma. I'll take care of grandmother.
Ah gong. ♥
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home